úterý 10. listopadu 2015

Stars

POPIS: Dívka se snaží zachránit ty, které miluje. / Girl is trying to save those, she loves.

***


Flowers mean good and love,
like the stars you see above.
Waiting for you to change your life,
I don’t believe you, I take the knife.

Your life and tends are cruel,
you’re acting mean, you’re a fool.
My knife will end your ruthlessly plans,
in which you have a gun in your hands.

Gun which kills and take away the light,
then the world is dark as night.
I shouldn’t let this go on,
‘cause you’re bad as no one.

Mean and cruel, you’re a beast,
I know, what I should do at least,
I should end up your dreams,
which inflict others fears and tears.

The dream of my life is the day
when you’d in the hell stay.
and I would be standing on the road,
that would be covered with your blood.

She would survive, she’d be fine,
the stars would innocently shine,
I wouldn’t ask whether it was right,
I’d be free, I wouldn’t feel a fright.

Now I’m looking to your eyes,
watching as you helplessly tries,
tries to live and kill the love,
that comes from the stars above.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Předem děkuji za každý komentář :)