úterý 10. listopadu 2015

Hopeless

POPIS: Ani naše láska není všemocná. / Even our love isn't all-powerful.
***


I want you to use a spell,
I want prevent us from the hell.
I want you to do it right,
so we can disappear at night.

In the hell are souls taken away,
so before our death, with me stay,
because in hell we’d be slipped forever,
even our hearts won't beat together.

So please, take away my fear,
when you wipe just one my tear,
then lay with me on the land,
before our time disappears like sand.

Everybody says, our love is bad,
we can’t be together, isn’t it sad?
All they say is that you’re like fire,
dangerous as your demonic sire.

I’m the only one, who believes in you,
your love is honest, your words are true.
Tried to save you, I died in pain,
but you survived, that’s the main.

Now you’re lost, because I’m gone,
You feel nothing, you’re alone.
But destiny gives you a new start,
only hope can save your heart. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Předem děkuji za každý komentář :)