úterý 10. listopadu 2015

The prophecy

SPOLUAUTOR: Dcvstwilight
POPIS: Snažíme se dosáhnout nemožného, a když si to uvědomíme, cítíme se... prázdně. Ztraceně. / We want to reach unpossibble things, and when we realize it, we feel... empty. Lost.

***

All I want is to reach the sky.
where is no evil and angels don’t cry.
They told me, if I want I can fly,
but I know, it was just a terrible lie.


Not having wings, trying to jump,
My beating heart is feeling numb.
My translucent limbs are catching the fire,
I wanted to kiss, now I rather die.

When my childish smile looked so wrong,
Goes on a mile, but I need to feel strong.
I just want to leave this world of bad,
After my death, no one would be sad.

So I jumped, right in the middle of my life,
I thought, that would be better than a knife,
and when I woke up, I thought, it’s just dream,
after I realized it’s not, I started to scream.

Angel asked me, which way I rather choose,
he said, in the heaven you can be loose.
In the hell you would be empty,
and that's why souls are your property.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Předem děkuji za každý komentář :)